MIddleman Service

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by RingoKid, 6/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RingoKid

RingoKid
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   0   0

Hello i paid for the middleman fee on seagm. What shall i do next ? should i sent you the codes of the ebay gift card in order to proceed ? Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Middleman likes this.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@RingoKid

Exploiting - Scammer report | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole Money - Exploited and Scammed | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole Money - Jay Ron | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@RingoKid

Exploiting - Scammer report | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole Money - Exploited and Scammed | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Stole Money - Jay Ron | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Middleman Re: #3[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.