Closed Ticket - Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by preso40872, 5/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preso40872

preso40872
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    may 5 , 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    12.88$ USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Blackhole , preso4087 ( the buyer)

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    mastercard

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected] - paypal

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I've barely had any regrets buying an account or anything online , untill i came across this site 1 week ago . I decided to buy an account , and after providing all the reqired ifnormation and the payment , i was left to wait for 3 days before the so called middleman opened my 3 way ticket , while ignoring every messages that i was sending to him , including trying to canel my order which you obviously are supposed to do if you are victim of such an utter scam , eventually he cancelled my order and i was told to wait 48 hours for an agent to review it and i will be getting contacted though my private messages , which never ever happened , i was just left in the dark waiting for another 2 days and then he just opened a new recipe of the account that i already have cancelled , like is this a ******* joke or something ? after that i was unable to respond to any messages due to the fact that i had my order cancelled already and i had all my permissions from the site for making claims and stuff shut down for no god damn reason. So that's why i am writing this from another account . I've seen now a few other posts from people experiencing the same thing and you guys just take their money and dont give them a refund nor the thing that they've paid for , which is completely outraging . I will be providing every detail of information of this utter scam that i was appart of and if you decide to ignore me or keep my money to your side for good , i will be taking other actions , i promise.

TRANSACTION ID - 63020939550

The original account is preso4087

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Our apologies some confusion here as you opened multiple accounts so difficult to track what happened here:

https://www.playerup.com/conversati...on-id-63020939550-3-way-conversation.2173967/

Your order was cancelled due to us being unable to process your payment. The payment was voided and sent back to you.
    Contact your bank to get information on when the transaction will be credited. Unfortunately there is nothing we could do here. The processor which we stopped using could not move forward with our transactions here and we had to terminate the order as there is no way we could ask the seller to deliver if they weren't going to get paid.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

We have closed all your accounts and reopened @preso4087 to fix this issue.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

All your orders are cancelled and you're free to reorder as long as you use 1 account to login to the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.