Can I open multiple PlayerUp Accounts?
No. If our systems determine that you have opened multiple accounts, all your accounts will be automatically limited and you will be unable to use PlayerUp until an agent has manually fixed this for you. Until then, your account will show as high risk and will be inaccessible to using PlayerUp services. Opening additional accounts after that would result in all your accounts being permanently banned.
I opened multiple accounts and need this fixed. What can I do?
1. Contact General Support via Twitter - https://twitter.com/PlayerUp or
2. Contact General Support via Reddit - PlayerUp.com or
3. If your account was already suspended for this, you can appeal your suspension here - Disputes - Appeal Suspensions | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
Why am I not allowed to open multiple accounts?
The reason we don't allow multiple accounts to be opened is due to the following reasons:
1. Members previously banned for fraud related reasons will try to invade their ban and register again in order to commit more scams.
2. Members don't need 2 accounts to use PlayerUp. If you didn't like your username, you can request a free username change here.
3. This is a violation of our terms of service.
4. We follow the same policies as PayPal, Amazon and thousands of other companies who don't allow it for various other reasons which we cannot disclose.