Sold Xbox Live Account (For honor, Destiny 2, Warframe,overwatch, tekken 7)

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by amir lee, 11/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amir lee

amir lee
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, i am currently selling an xbox live account with 18k gamerscore, 3 month xbox live gold, and 40+ games. This game contains data that goes for, for honor, destiny 2 , overwatch, and warframe. I am selling this account because i need money and dont play these games anymore.

Some of these digital games are
    Ryse
    Saintsrow IV
    Styx
    AC2 (Xbox 360)
    Destiny 1
    Evolve (all dlc)
    Halo 3 (xbox 360)
    Minecraft (Crossplatform)
    Star Wars Battlefront 1 (All dlc)
    Sunset Overdive
    Watchdogs 1
    There are more but i only listed what i think is most wanted

Below i will list the games and what data i have on this account for it

Destiny 2 : Max level Hunter/Warlock/Titan. the hunter has 300+ Gearscore, titan 290+, warlock 280+. the hunter and titan have 2 sets of gear that goes for 2 subclasses so if you decide to use a different subclass you'll be set. i have unlocked most exotic weapons on this account allowing you to have different advantages over the battlefield

For Honor : Mastery Rank 46. There are high reputation heroes in all factions allowing you to have more then 1 choice in playstyle/feats. These heroes that are high reputation are the {Orochi Rep 6, Warlord Rep 7, Warden Rep 9, Lawbringer Rep 5, and Centurion Rep 9}
    There are other characters that are reputation 2+ including {Nobushi, Berserker, Valkyre, and Shinobi} (i might be forgeting some). this account has 15k steel and i have purchased Mythic outfits for {Warlord,Warden,Nobushi,lawbringer} and a Elite for {Centurion}. The gearscore for all of these characters are above 120 and the faction is samurai.

Warframe : Mastery 15, all prime frames and regular frames (But if they have a prime version)
    a good selection of mods including Rare, stances, and nightmare mods. This account is in a good clan with 100% research and alot of people in alliance and clan. i have also purchased a good selection of accessories such as Syadana's, and armor pieces. I have also purchased nekros prime accessorie pack which included prime uru syadana, and acantha armor peices. this account has some good prime items and riven mods you can sell for a good amount of platinum.

Overwatch : Not much since i stopped playing it but it has Mastery rank 1 level 6 along with good amount of items such as outfits and emotes. there is 700 coins currently on the account so yeah.

Note : Only accepting Middleman Transactions. if you would like screenshots i can only provide over xbox live since my pc has broken down. I wont waste your time so please dont waste mine. TY for your time :D

2. OP
    OP
    amir lee

amir lee
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

i also have tekken 7 digital

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

143   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.