WTS: US: Original Collector's Edition - Warlord Mage [PC]

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Intend to keep this brief and vague as I am unsure of the market value of this account and have no intention of letting it go if I cannot get what I want out of it. Account is not active and has not been since months prior to Cata so no SS to post.

Lv 80 [F] Blood Elf Mage
    Collector's Edition of Vanilla & BC - Normal WoTK

Mount Collection:
    I believe 94 was my last total, only need to buy some Cata mounts to finish it off.

Pets:
    Over 80 collected, DIABLO is still my favorite

Achievements:
    Over 6,000 points [very very few PvP and little raiding since pre-ulduar, easily able to break 8k if you have interest in such things].
    Less than 2,500 kills away from 100,000 HK title.
    20 or so Feats of Strength prior to Cata.

Titles:
    Warlord
    Hand of A'dal
    Chef
    Salty
    The Exhalted
    All Event Titles [1 Year Drake Achieve complete]
    Some less important ones..

Long time Enchanter [had 96% of ALL enchants just before Ulduar] all twink enchants collected.

Obviously behind on gear, which means very little overall in 3 months i'll be right on par with everyone for the next update without doing a thing [hence why I quit playing..]. The wealth of this account is in it's age. Collected many things that are no longer obtainable, trinkets and toys sure - but what do you have after raid gear?

Curious what you all think I might get offered for it..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.