WTS: US: Level 85 Goblin DK 346iLvL + 80 Draenei Shammy + 70 NE Rogue! 150$!!!!!

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Please read the entire post before contacting me. Thanks!

150$!
    Level 85 Goblin DK UH Spec/Frost Spec
    Awesome Gear. Endgame ready. iLvL 347+
    7 Mounts, Nothing Crazy Special But Epic Fliers and All
    3k Gold + ALL Mining/JC mats in Bag. Probably 5k+
    525 Mining/ 489 JC. Money Maker Combo.
    1650 Achievement Points.
    Exalted with Ramakahen and 2k points away from Exalted Mount Hyjal, Honored/Revered with everyone else
    Raid Ready, Part of the #2 Guild on server, 210th in the US, 823 World rank.

-I have all info needed.
    -About 1 month playtime remaining.
    -No suspensions,bans, warnings on the account
    -I require PayPal ONLY payment. Once payment is verified I will drop the required info into the PayPal notes for security reasons.

The 80 Shammy/ 70 Rogue are nothing special. They both have leveling ready gear.Epic mounts and some other perks. From what I remember the shammy has 2k gold. Just hit me up for the armories of each character.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOUR A CHINESE FARMER OR SOME CHINESE OWNER OF A ACCOUNT SITE LOOKING FOR 10K GOLD ACCOUNTS I WANT SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Depending on the buyer I may require phone conversation.I can Be Contacted Via AIM - MGSUPRA101. My phone is connected to it so I should receive all messages that way, I also prefer EMAIL contact - Mgentile90@live. I will try my hardest to message you right back.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.