Sold [WTS] [IMVU] Selling Textures, Meshes Cheap Prices $2 Each Mesh. (For Creators)

Discussion in 'IMVU OG Usernames for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by MonsterBaseGod, 8/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonsterBaseGod

MonsterBaseGod
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I've currently got the ability with me to steal or "extract" any product from the IMVU 3D Chat. This includes textures, and even actions and meshes themselves.

I'll be doing this for ANYONE for the small fee of $1 each texture, $2 each mesh file, a mesh file is a .chkn file which you opens up in IMVU, comes with the textures everything. I also can do Adult Pass Products, and even Black Market products such as trigger sex items and poses.

If you need me to rip a product that you do not have the PID for I must raise my price, I've had to make a choice considering the price of things that other people are selling and I'm making literally no progress here.

If you're interested please don't hesitate to post here, PM me, or send me a message on Skype or contact me through ICQ.

Contact Information

Rules.
    1. I will NOT go first.
    2. I WILL do any product as long as you have the PID.

Prices - $1 each texture
    $2 each mesh/chkn file - still comes with the textures also.

Payment Methods - Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram or Bitcoins Only!

Proof is shown below! you notice I have creator access unlocked on a guest_ account, the name is blocked for protection of being caught using a modded version of IMVU, Also pictures of me extracting shown also.
    Attached Images

#1 MonsterBaseGod, 8/22/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.