WTS: EU: The best geared Mage you will ever find. (LEGENDARY STAFF/MOUNT included)

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'll try to keep it as simple as possible:

Horde - Male - Currently Blood Elf but might be race changing to something before i sell it.

~2 items shy of full 391 PVE gear, including completed Legendary Staff and a couple of trinkets to choose from. Also offset 391 parts.

~4k Resi PvP set (and a bunch of conq/valor to make it even better)

~Ashes of Al'Ar, Ravenlord and Corrupted Firehawk mounts. (Obviously if you want to you can use the dragon form from the Staff instead).

~ Maxed Engineering and Jewelcrafting, 150.000 gold and full stock on consumables.

I don't care about the payment method, anything that works for you works for me if you're serious about this. I do prefer Paypal tho.

In the current tier, this is by far the best geared caster you will ever find, so please only PM me if you're seriously willing to spend a little more on this than on regular middle-rate geared characters.

Feel free to PM for any questions, here's a picture of it:

mmo-armory/armory/charact...d0213067318434

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.