WTS: EU: [A] Crazy 85 Priest + alt (including SC2 and 2nd WoW-account)

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my World of Warcraft-account. As topic says there's also a Starcraft II account and another World of Warcraft-account (containing all expansion packs up to Cataclysm, with active RAF) on the Battle.net account.

I have two characters worth mentioning on the main World of Warcraft account.

Main character:
    Level 85 Human Female Priest, currently on one of the largest European servers with top PvP/PvE guilds.

I've been mostly raiding with this character in a hardcore but lately I havn't had enough time and decided to focus on casual PvP. All gear on the character is maxed out with best enchants and gems possible.

PvE: Everything downed in Wrath of the Lich King both normal and heroic, pre-cata.

11/12 (BoT, Bwd, TFW), missing Al'akir for12/12. 1/13 (Halfus) Heroic. Everything downed before 2/20/2011 with a Hardcore-guild.

PvP: As I mentioned I've just been pvping casually but I have achieved 2,2k rating (this is also current rating) in Rated Battlegrounds (Marshal title). Getting a good RBG group/guild won't really be a problem.

Gear: PvP gear is 12/16 Ruthless Mooncloth, with T2 weapon and Elite Gear (req. 2,2k rating in arena/battlegrounds). PvE gear is full tier 11 healing with a few heroic items (chest etc).

Professions: 525 JC and 500+ Tailoring, with loads of recipies. Also 525 Fishing.

Other:
    75+ days played
    9400+ Achievement Points
    21 Feats of Strength
    30+ tabards (incl. Tabard of the Void, which is $40-50+ on eBay)
    30+ Exalted Reputations
    30+ Titles, many rare
    75+ Minipets
    70+ Mounts, and a few rare ones:
    Winterspring Frostsaber
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Reins of the Raven Lord
    X-53 Touring Rocket
    Dark Phoenix
    Albino Drake
    Golden King
    Mekgineer's Chopper
    Rusted Proto-Drake (Ulduar 10)
    Ironbound Proto-Drake (Ulduar 25)
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher (ICC 10)
    Volcanic Stone Drake
    All Qiraji Resonating Crystals
    All Netherwing Drakes

Currently in one of the best PvP-guilds on the server and the character have good reputation.

Alt:
    Level 85 Human Female Rogue, same server as the Priest.
    Full Ruthless/Vicious
    Swift White Hawkstrider and Brewfest Kodo.

Gametime active untill 8/11-11.

NOTE: I'm the original and only owner of the account. I can provide SQ/SA and ID-scan.

Price: $250 or offers (no trades, only cash)! I only accept Bank transfer, Moneybookers and Face-to-Face. I'm willing to use MM, at your cost!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.