WTS: EU: 85 shaman, shaman and mage.

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello am selling My x2 85 shaman and 85 Mage. 1 top notch main char and 2 alts.

I am the original owner and can provide ID scan and such.

Region: EU

I got about 20k gold on the realm i got all my chars on, My main shaman is pritty much fully geared except t2 wep as I quit # the t2 weps where launched. The alt shaman Got full honor gear and t1 wep and the Mage got abit over half honor gear and t1 wep.

Am afraid i cant provide any screen shots since i deleted the entire game folder about 30 days ago, and that i havent hadd any game time for about a month. (if its Against the Forum policy i ment no offense to post without.). but i can proivde proffs that the account got Characters as discriped. If i find a serious buyer i will Buy game time and short the last few shizz out # the sale is finished, if nersserly.

Payment: Paypal or bank to bank Only

Price: Start bid: 150 Euro
    Buy out: 650 Euro

PS. pre char transfer and name change i can fix the t2 wep on my main within 2-3 days if preffered and ill take additional 40 euro for the Service.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.