WTS: EU: 85 PvP Paladin 356 ilvl! + 80 Mage + 35k gold! 100 euro

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey, I want to sell my WoW account which contains:

85 Human Paladin
    .maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-24150.html

As you can see he has very good PvP Holy gear ilvl 356. 4/5 vicious set pieces + weapon and shield also has PvE ilvl 345 gear!! Both professions maxed out! Enchanting + Jewelcrafting both 525/525.

He has 4525 achievement points and very high arena statistics! He has the 2.2k rating achievement so finding teams isn't a problem

80 Draenei Mage
    .maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-24153.html

Mage is ready to be leveled to 85 His professions are Skinning 450/525 + Tailoring 480/525

70 Gnome Death Knight
    His professions are: Alchemy 450/525 + Inscription 450/525

The gold available on the account is 35k+ and another (about) 10k in different materials etc

I have all the account info needed! Login/Pass/Secret Answer/CD keys/ID scan!
    Contact me here/ through SKYPE: jan.sobczynski or email: jan.sobczynski@gmail
    I will reply very fast. Emails within an hour max!
    Feel free to ask any questions you have. If you would like the real armory link or something.. I don't mind using middle man and you don't have to worry about geting scammed. preferred payment method is bank transfer.
    Price is ONLY 100 euro!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.