WTS: EU: 85 druid most epics 10k achi+207k gold+ Priest/Paladin alts + SC2 ( 1 2)

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Just recreated my original post after forum restoration

.maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-19286.html
    img502.imageshack.us/img502/5...2711200807.jpg

I have a battle.net account with Wow and Sc2

On my wow account i have 1 lvl 85 Druid (main) 1 lvl 85 Paladin 1 lvl 80 Priest and another lvl 80 Paladin , also i have 207k gold
    My druid is mainspect tank (alliance on Silvermoon) , item level is atm 354 , all items except 5 are epics , also got 1500 Valor points , My achivements points are 10330 including alote of hard to get achievements, i got 34 titles including some hard to get ones ,46 exalted factions, 81 mounts including some rare ones like Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, Drake of the North Winds , Rusted Proto Drake , Volcanic Stone Drake and Winterspring Frostsaber.I got full heroic best in slot moonkin gear also. My professions are enchanter and Jewelcrafter both at 525 , all my secondary professions are also capped at 525 inc archeology.I got most of the cooking recipes from Cataclysm and all enchanting ones excluding 2. Ofc 310 fly form. Also i wana say again i got 207k gold , 180k on my druid and the rest on my paladin.
    Also i want to mention that i got 3 epic 22 slot bags and a 24 epic one(portabal hole)
    Again forgot to mention i killed all bosses on 25 except Neferion who will die in the next few days

img502.imageshack.us/img502/5...2711200807.jpg

2. Paladin (alliance on Bronzbeared ) with good Cataclysm tanking gear and 310 fly speed with some nice achivements as A tribute to Insanity and Yogg 10 with one keeper , also Blacksmith + Mining almost caped and a few rare mounts inc Rusted Proto Drake

3.Priest (alliance on Bronzbeared )Shadow with 270% flying mount ,decent gear

As i already mentioned on the same battlenet account i have Starcraft:Wings of Liberty aka Sc2

Summary
    Wow + Sc2 + uber Druid (achi/gear/mounts etc)+nice alts + 207000 gold (207k )
    I am the solo/original owner of the account .

I am selling the whole battlenet account for 420 euros.If you have any questions/want more informatin please pm me, from there we can go skipe/msn whatever.

Also forgot to mention i have all caster heirlooms (chest /shoulders/back/weapon/trinkets)

I would like to use Service for transaction (cost will be divided between me and buyer) but i can accept normal as long as i feel the buyer is legit.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.