WTB: My WoW Acct for YOUR RS GP! (good deal) cheap!

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Runescape, 3/29/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescape

Runescape
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm Looking To Trade My WoW Account For Runescape Gold, Due to the fact, that i don't play WoW Anymore. You can PM me here. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.. I have a levl 70 warlock (sadly he is naked) But he does have a RAF Rocket mount. and a level 62 mage (pretty decently geard, with 2k gp) The account is upgraded to burning crusade only.. So, im not asking for ALOT Of gold.. and im more then willing to negotiate prices.. right now, im looking for 20mil, but i WILL Go less. if it is REASONABLE! Please PM ME: We can talk more there, I can and WILL, send links to my armory. this is 100% my account, i have lost total interest in WoW. and dont want the account to just rot away. Im not sure if this website has middle men or not.. but if you DO wish to take my account for gold, we will need to do it, the smart and safe way. i'am 100% ready,willing,and able. remember, SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!. thanks a bunch! -Frank

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.