WTB MAGE 71+ ON ARCHON

Discussion in 'Archlord Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/4/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi i want to buy an mage 71 + on Archon Server I can pay scrolls on my char on Archon PLs tell me the equipment and what it costs Thanks

WTT Swash lvl 79 for Archer lvl 70+ /mage 70+

WTT swash lvl 79 on Evangarda Europe 3 for a archer 70+ acc or a mage lvl 70+ Hera a litle video maked with CamStudio. Regards ! YouTube - Swashy lvl 79 Cyrypus

@Ownd@ scammer ( 1 2)

Hi fellow members, just want to warn you all about this guy, i know its forbidden to post in this category, but hes active in this category only, so he's treat to people here. I gave him lvl 76 ranger full BG armor on tullan for a lvl 80 archer with karkaen and realm top on deribelle, all went fine, and after about 2 hours the account pw changed, i thought i spelled something wrong, when i went on mail, the mail was changed too, how i know its him? When we traded his mail was attached, i didnt have acces to delete it so i asked him nicely to delete mail, he said he deleted it but mail was still there.I thought it was cuz of my buggy laptop so i trusted him. We gave each other +1 for a good trade but...When i tryied on my pc where password was saved it was all changed. Here's our convo, its from a few minutes ago. - [F]ilip says: lol mate you changed pw of acc and mail >.< Theres no other logical explanation @0wnd@ says: how????? with what? - [F]ilip says: When i last time saw mail it still had your mail attached and i had pw rememberd on this pc so.... @0wnd@ says: dunno - [F]ilip says: Man please give me archer We did a fair trade @0wnd@ says: i know rofl,i dont have it - [F]ilip says: dude im serious I dont want to be pain in the love you but its your duty too to help me i know you can help me And now here's SS: When i busted him he went off.... Character name of archer: 0wnd Username of archer: illuminati1323 last password: peresunko90 mail: ***************************************************** last password of mail:peresunko Ranger i gave him was called Sexyk1ller if you see him in-game please PK him, thanks.

[Ursark] WTB LUKE ( 1 2)

Hi all i search a luke with 2 or 3 slot empty or with might stone lv 5 or more =) pm me please

WTS lvl 99 Mage Gracia Server ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.