Sold Wizard101 Decade Old Account

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Artimxs, 1/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artimxs

Artimxs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Decade worth of loot since 2012

Full of minor characters and a 130 death (main)

Death character full of Dragoon Gear, damage pet, crafted spells (Deer Knight and Pigsie) and many other spells

Two sets of Jade gear included with ONE carnival suit (Jade on death and other character) plus life amulet from Omen (amulets for other classes as well)

A few elixirs are still in inventory

Many wands (including Charmers Flute) crafted, dropped and bought from packs

Bank and shared bank fully loaded with high level gear set for other classes (best dropped gear for the higher levels) plus tons of equipment from packs

Plenty of dropped equipment made for stitches to make your character look awesome

Over 20+ permanent mounts (Battle Narwhal and Mammoth Mini included) over 50+ pets both from crafting, drops and packs

4 houses including two crafted houses, main house (Celestial Observatory) is maxed out in decorations. (Includes Cuckoo Clock Gauntlet) plus houses given to the other minor characters

Krokotopia areas have been bought up to the catacombs including Crab Alley in Triton Ave

Account is completely mine (no family link) with open chat ready

Pirate101 character is also attached to this account

— Character is ready and fully equipped to be played. A decades worth of effort has been put into this character and there’s a ton of equipment for the others as well. I no longer have time to play and I know someone else will enjoy having her.

You can contact me on discord for further information and pictures Artimxs_#7558 (Please only message if serious)

#1 Artimxs, 1/10/22
    Last edited: 1/10/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. rmathews19

rmathews19
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    3500 for that bad account LOLOL

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Artimxs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.