Selling  Many Chars Wizard101 Account

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FluffyPandaz, 8/1/21.

1. FluffyPandaz

FluffyPandaz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling W101 Account:

Account has 2 bundles, 5 FEMALE characters. Account has the Myth, Storm, Life, Balance ghulture mounts (gives +3% damage for per school besides balance, where it’s +2%) has 12 mounts altogether. Account was created in 2014.

1 - (Life) lvl 120: She’s made for jading, she has all jade gear and many jade pets. She’s rank 20 at gardening, a “visionary crafter” at crafting and rank 6 at fishing. She has energy gear (not the best, but enough) and currently has 550+ per mega snacks from cps. Has two house where you can plant couch potatoes in, “Red Barn Farm” and “Botanical Garden”. She has a lot of couch potatoes. (She has 22 losses and 0 wins at pvp, it’s mainly cause back then I did not know how to pvp, but when I learned, I stopped piping on her lol)

2 - (Ice) lvl 78: Has good gear for both resistance and hitting at her lvl, Rank 4 at fishing and a “Transcendent Crafter” at crafting.

3 - (Balance) lvl 39: Is rank 4 at gardening and rank 3 at fishing, a “Adept crafter” at crafting.

4 - (Balance) lvl 22: Is “Captain” at pvp, has good gear for pvp with decent pets. Is a “Grandmaster artistan” at crafting.

5 - A lvl 2 that was made for extra space

I will show proof of characters on discord, cause its too many pictures.

Price around 135-150 $
    Price is #, dm on discord.
    For more info, contact me through Discord: FluffyPanda#2892
    Pay via PayPal, however u must contact me on discord first.

Attached Files:

#1 FluffyPandaz, 8/1/21
    Last edited: 8/2/21
    KorayMoon and Adham554 like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    FluffyPandaz

FluffyPandaz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Forgot to mention that it has 2 storm ghulture mounts (+3% storm damage)