Selling  Many Chars Wizard101 Account 6 Max chars with dragoon gear (DEATH, LIFE, STORM, ICE AND FIRE)

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FluffyPandaz, 8/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyPandaz

FluffyPandaz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling 2 W101 Accounts In A Parental Control:

I WILL SHOW PROOF ON DISC AND SHARE SCREEN AS WELL IF REQUESTED!
    A Free 1 Month Membership Elixir Comes With This Account!

1st Account:
    This account is the primary and has 5 Max Wizards (DEATH, LIFE, STORM, FIRE AND ICE) All characters have dragoon gear! Account 41 mounts all together (40%-50%) and 6 Bundles (Including the “Spooky Carnival Bundle” that is retired!). Has all the flute wands and all the code wands (Amarathine staff, 2x Fog staffs, Umbra Blade, 3x Blue raptors, Staff of the Querent, 2x Warpood wand, 4x Galvanic Hammer, 3x Goldenbeak, Staff of the Imperator, Viridian Scepte and Dragonclaw Blade) 32 gold keys, 4 Stone Keys, 5 Wooden Key! Summer scroll of fortune 2021. Has many reagents! They all have very cool and fancy stitches! One of the Wizards has 2 kroger may cast jewels (Brace and Dragonlance). It has the rare and exclusive mount “Alien nebula”.
    Has OPEN CHAT!
    This account has a few areas unlocked, and they are:
    - Fire Cat Alley
    - Cyclops Lane
    - Colossus Boulevard
    - Mount Olympus
    - Mirror Lake (Baobab Crossroads, Baobab Crown and Baobab Market)
    - Loremaster's Dungeon (which includes The Basilica, The Atheneum and The Tower Archives)
    - The Catacombs
    - Kataba Iceblock
    - Boresalis Beak.

1 - (Female) Death Wizard lvl 140: Has best gear in both PVE and PVP, rank 20 at gardening (Has 96 couch potatoes atm) has 2x69 plots ready for couch potatoes and 300+ each mega snacks the cps give, has energy gear and energy pet, and max rank at crafting. Rank 8 at fishing and Rank 5 at Monstrology. Amazing pets for both PVE and PVP. Has “Commander” Badge, She also has Deer Knight, Headless Horseman and Ship of Fools spell. She has the "Victory!" Teleport Effect!

2 - (Female) Life Wizard lvl 140: Has best gear in both PVE and PVP and has jade gear (Spooky carnival robe, a bundle that is now retired) “Veteran” Badge, Rank 16 at gardening and up to “Visionary Crafter” Badge and Rank 3 at fishing. Has 3 crafted spells (Pigsie, Ratatoskr spin and Luminous Weaver). 2x69 plots for Evil magma peas and King parsley (Currently has 36 Evil Magma Peas, 26 King Parsleys and 6 Ultra King Parsleys) in "Everafter Village" house, and a 96 couch potato plot with only 41 cps atm in "Red barn farm" House. Has great pets for PVP, PVE and Healing. She has the "Rainbow" Teleport Effect!

3 - (Male) Storm Wizard lvl 140: The best PVE gear, Has 10 Thor of hammer tc ready to craft the perm spell, just the rest of the reagents for it are needed (except amber). Visionary crafter and rank 2 at gardening. Has an amazing pet for PVE. He has the "Rainbow" Teleport Effect!

4 - (Female) Fire Wizard lvl 140: The best gear for PVE, Visionary Crafter and has the Krampus Spell.

5 - (Male) Ice Wizard lvl 140: The best gear for both PVP and PVE. Legendary Artisan, has winter moon crafted spell and Reindeer Knight. “Veteran” Badge in pvp. Has great pets, with 2 kroger may cast jewels, the brace jewel and the MC Dragonlance + Pip Boost (+5% Power Pip chance).

This Account currently has 999 alchemical extracts, 80+ Salts and 50+ crystals sitting in shared bank.

2nd Account:
    This Account is my secondary and has only one max wizard, and I mainly created it to support myself on my primary account. It has 1 Bundle and that is the “Polarian Bundle”. It has the “Alien Nebula” mount, a code mount that does no longer exist, and 12 mounts all together! Has Open Chat.

1 - (Female) Storm Wizard lvl 140: has a 69 plot and about 40+ couch potatoes, is a “Visionary crafter”, and is rank 13 at gardening. Has a good gear for PVE. Has storm flute wand.

2 - (Male) Myth Wizard lvl 62

3 - (Male) Ice Wizard lvl 26: Has the ice flute wand, an exclusive pet, the “Frankie Forearms”. Rank 3 at fishing.

For more info, contact me through Discord: FluffyPanda#2892
    Pay via Bank transfer (most preferable) but can also do via PayPal, however u must contact me on discord first
    Can negotiate the price

#1 FluffyPandaz, 8/1/21
    Last edited: 8/4/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Valerian1098, Adham554 and KorayMoon like this.
  2. Valerian1098

Valerian1098
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    can you post a picture from you character selection screen?

3. OP
    OP
    FluffyPandaz

FluffyPandaz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yeah of course!

Attached Files:

Valerian1098 likes this.
  4. Valerian1098

Valerian1098
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    okay looks nice thank you, I'll DM you my offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.