Selling  Global  Rank 100+ WHALE ACCOUNT WITH 83 7-STAR CHARACTERS, 70+ 9-STAR EQUIPMENTS+ABILTIES,125+ 5 STAR BANNERS RANK 183

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DeVince, 4/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeVince

DeVince
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello guys. It's been 3 years since I started playing this game. Recently I've been busy with life, so I need someone to take over my passion. Lots of love with this account (I spent over $8000 for this since the start) I have over 83 current 7-star characters (most of them are end game characters), can challenge any trials as you wish. My highlights would be Elena, Esther, Zeno of the Beta Star, Aurora Fryevia, Adore King Rain, Paladin Cecil, Madam Edel ( with her Beloved Edel gun), Sylvie, Kryla, Myra, Folka, Aerith, WOL Lenna, Sieghard, Sacred Shield Charlotte, Ignis, Ignacio, Lulu, Kimahri, Elephim, Regina and many 7-star characters more. For undeveloped 6 and 5-star highlighted characters, I have Awakened Warrior of Light, White Lily Fina, Infernal Fire Rain, Crown Prince Noctis, Yuraisha, WOL Bartz, Physalis, Regis, Alphonse Elric, Wild Rose Firion, King Edgar of Figaro, Summer Lid and Fina, Sol and so many more. I have over 120+ 5-star banner characters, and 51+ 9-star equipments, 23+ 9-star abilities, 22 5-star select tickets, and 2 omiprisms for you to upgrade any 6-star units to 7-star. Below is my photos of my account, including all characters, Rank 183,all 9-star equipments, 5 star select tickets, 9 100%-Trust Moggles, 406 red star quartz. Hope you'll have a look and we can negotiate later. My bid price is $2500. Swipe or click to the photos below to see My FFBE account

#1 DeVince, 4/26/20
    Last edited: 4/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.