Selling  Android  High End WHALE ACCOUNT VIP 20 TOTAL POWER 4.9+MILLION

Discussion in 'Disney Heroes Battle Mode Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EnzKav, 4/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnzKav

EnzKav
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

8   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I was a whale and I am selling my account. Honestly, the images speak for themselves. All of my heroes are max level 130 and O8, 6 stars (excluding Timon and Pumbaa 5 stars, and Peter Pan 4 stars), fully skilled, with full and upgraded credentials, and friends records galore (any disc you don't currently have you can easily get and watch 5 in a matter of hours with stored resources.) There are enough resources to start preparing for O9, or any upgrades that follow, i.e .: 2.7k + Diamond Boxes, Stam x60 1.2k +, various farming boosts, XP boosts (which can also be sold for silly amounts of gold), just to name a few. This account is VIP level 20, making it one of the most powerful accounts on the server. Obviously, I am not looking to recoup the full amount of what I have invested. By the way, I haven't included the server number, to keep my account off the radar. Only serious buyers please.

Price: 400$ #
    Payment Method: Paypal F&F Only or Wester Union.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.