Selling WarZ Pioneer Key.

Discussion in 'Infestation Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 8/1/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Selling an extra Pioneer Key. Selling for $35 paypal gift only. I paid 39.99 for it. PM me or Skype me if interested.

Comes with -

$15 worth of in game credit.

1 month stronghold (pvt server) rental

3 guess passes.

I have not used any of it.

.;

Bump Willing to take offers just PM me.

i'd trade my dota 2 keys for your pioneer key which you got from facebook giveaway

Interested... but not for $35...

Originally Posted by Etakon

i'd trade my dota 2 keys for your pioneer key which you got from facebook giveaway

Actually no, I paid for the key entirely myself. My facebook account has been disabled for years, I even have the email with the information stating the price paid, etc.. And I do not enjoy games like DOTA, so that offer will not benefit me at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Mrtyn

Interested... but not for $35...

Well the website clearly states that the original price for this specific key is $49.99.

https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html

The lowest tier key will cost $30 eventually.

I'm just simply taking off another $5 from the price that the main site is asking for Pioneer, which is already #. Unless you make me an offer yourself, I cant really take anything below $35

Originally Posted by SoundCaster

Actually no, I paid for the key entirely myself. My facebook account has been disabled for years, I even have the email with the information stating the price paid, etc.. And I do not enjoy games like DOTA, so that offer will not benefit me at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the website clearly states that the original price for this specific key is $49.99.

https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html

The lowest tier key will cost $30 eventually.

I'm just simply taking off another $5 from the price that the main site is asking for Pioneer, which is already #. Unless you make me an offer yourself, I cant really take anything below $35

A quick search an I found a cd key retailer selling these for $32.99

Survivor - $18.99

Pioneer - $32.99

Legend - $47.99

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.