Sold Very Cheap Sparta War Of Empires Account Level

Discussion in 'Sparta War of Empires Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by M A Howarth, 9/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M A Howarth

M A Howarth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi - I'm selling a Sparts War of Empires Level 85 defense based city for $10.

It's located on the The Glorious Valley server, coordinates: 2951; 806, and it has:

55,000+ units (mostly defensive with a well developed Infirmary for resurrecting units)
    Offense score (without bonuses): 3 million+
    Defense score (without bonuses): 49 million+
    15,000+ drachmas
    10,000 + city defense bonus
    the Elysian City (recently attained)

Because it has so many units, the troops eat all the grain the city grows. (This is common for cities with large armies.) So you have to use grain from other sources when you want to build more units / upgrade things etc, which is easy enough as there are lots of other ways to get grain. You just have to use the grain quickly before it too gets eaten!

It's also part of a friendly coalition (Brotherhood Reborn) that regularly does well in Coalition Conflicts, and gets good rewards.

Any questions, please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. blazind96

blazind96
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   0   0

• Behavior/Aggressive/Threatening - Inappropriate
    buyer beware!!

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

The least thing you could do here is help the seller figure out how to create a buy now link for their sales because they clearly are new to this and has no idea how to do it, not calling them scammer immediately just because of a single/slight misunderstanding.

@M A Howarth follow these guides to put BUY NOW links in your sales.

[Simple Guide] Playerup Middleman Service - New Members Read This! - UPDATED | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

https://www.playerup.com/support-ti...-edit-my-middleman-price-and-buy-now-link.62/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.