Approved and Implemented Update On Mm Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BonBin, 4/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonBin

BonBin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    since the mm balance system already up, i believe playerup need to update the witdrawal system as well.

as for now, its totally confusing where the balance transfered before the order marked as complete , the balance that available to withdraw also mix up with balance from pending order, plus, without a confirmation for each withdraw request after we fill the form makes seller even confuse about when they will get the payment

since mm balance now have their own section, it would be great if the witdraw process from mm balance instead of per order.
    for example, my current pending balance, i believe i request the withdraw since week or weeks ago, but i dont get the payment yet until today, somehow i cant even remember anymore that when i did the request since its been more than a week.

here is the list of my suggestion for it :
    1. balance only transfered to seller once the order marked as complete

2. floating balance for unfinished order, so buyer could tell how much they could withdraw at that moment. (this will be needed or else, seller will back to the old day without any information for how much they will get regarding on their sales)
    could use something like on hold, pending etc status perhaps?

3. withdraw request from mm balance section, based on available balance and not based on each order, save more time for both mm and seller by doing only 1 withdraw request instead of filling multiple times for a low transaction payment.

4. a better sold history such as no order, title of their sale, and total payment they got from that order will be great for a seller to data, they could use it to check which order that ready to withdraw, especially for a seller that having quite a lot of daily order this will be really help.

5. a better confirmation or withdrawing process, such as getting a pm or email everytime they are withdrawing and with the information for their payment schedule, and another confirmation once they payment has been sent.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Scorpio84 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.