Selling  Verified Turn your social accounts into a money spinning machine with the AMAZON INFLUENCER PROGRAM

Discussion in 'Amazon Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by darkerhorse, 10/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Service type:Account approval, store set up and extra monetization guide.
    Price: $550 ($500 if you pay middleman fees)

Description: 90 percent of social accounts that are successful do so by monetizing their pages through working with brands and earning affiliate commissions.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.co...influencer-program?ac-ms-src=rc-search-result

Amazon is a trusted brand globally and you can monetize your social account and make money through the amazon influencer program.

Amazon influencer program is exclusive to a few social media influencers, you are either invited to join or you apply and if you meet the criteria you get approved.

I will get you an approved amazon influencer account linked to any or all of your accounts (twitter, Instagram, Facebook page)

If you don't have an eligible account I will provide one.

I will set up your approved storefront and fill it with products selected from your chosen niche. Products that will convert to sales easily.

BONUSES:
    I will set your account up with a brand contract that will let you get free products that you can resell on amazon.

I will give you a guide on dropshipping that will let you get atleast $40 passive monthly income.

Quality of service is top notch and these bonuses ensures our services is offered almost free so take advantage of it now as the price can be reviewed upwards at anytime.

You can also use this service as an account seller to add monetization value to your accounts before selling them.

If you would like to promote this service, send me a message and you will get an offer that will make you keep smiling to the bank.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.