Trading ED+Horizons (with beta access) account, 2.38bill assets, triple elite.

Discussion in 'Elite Dangerous Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SoundwaveG1, 4/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoundwaveG1

SoundwaveG1
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is for the NON-STEAM version of the game although the connected keys have been re-deemed, they only give access to the games launcher and not the account. (If you want to access the game via steam you will need to purchase a copy and use the same login information, the same an an mmorpg for eg). Meaning once sold i will have no access at all to the account.

The account currently has approx 2.38 billion in assets, comes with a fully stocked A rated corvette, a python and a trade fitted cutter for maximum jump/cargo. There is over 1 billion of play money and more if you sell off the other ships although this will reduce the total assets due to 10% loss on selling ships.

The account has triple elite status so not only do you get access to founders world (# ships and modules all in 1 place) and the # insurance costs (approx 2.5% per elite status), but you also have access to ALL the missions available and aren't locked out from anything from the mission board.

There are some engineers unlocked but i've intentionally left these for the buyer as it'll give you something to do in the game as the account is pretty much maxed for having almost no limitations.

The account is in good standing, never had a warning e-mail against the account so no concerns on bans etc. It is also attached to its own email just for this game which you can change the password for and keep or change via the E:D website and make it your own.

For both the buyers and my own safety i will request the account is sold and bought via a third party site that is long established and designed for these types of transactions (fee's and such will be charged to myself). Ballpark figure for the sale of this account is around 700 USD but im willing to chat and adjust, the money from the sale of the credits alone is worth far more but i don't have the time to sell it all off individually.

Please PM me any questions or offers, i dont check the connected email to this account all day, everyday but as soon as i see a message i will immediately reply.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Freaker

Freaker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

hi is this account still for sale

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.