Selling  High End  Original Owner (Yes) Top Account - Server Group 550-600 - VIP 15 - All T9s Unlocked - Guardian Main

Discussion in 'The Ants Underground Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Scatterrunner, 9/6/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scatterrunner

Scatterrunner
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am currently selling one of the top accounts in server range 500-600. I have a lot of P2W ants (5* proatta, 4* PN, Lathy, Banshee Panda, Dark Hercules, Gold Venom) and 4 P2W insects (10* stag, 10* devil, 10* crab, 9* wasp level 29). This is an extremely strong account and in an very powerful alliance (gift level 13). The pictures are the easiest way to show the strength of the account. This is a guardian main account which can make a level 11 wasp very soon. Saving eggs for first LI event (close to 300 orange eggs in stock).

Account is always competing for top 3 in special ant duel, can take first in duel of queens, and is always in top 5 of duel of queen glory.

All T9 unlocked and leveling up advanced guardian combat speed now. This account is a force to be reckoned with within its server range. You will not be disappointed. There is a reason the account has close to 2 billion defeats and being between server 550-600

Attached Files:

#1 Scatterrunner, 9/6/22
    Last edited: 9/6/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hfip532453113

Hfip532453113
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Hi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.