Sold Top 20 Soul Seeker Account World Server (5Ea)

Discussion in 'Soul Seeker Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vars9, 8/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vars9

Vars9
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

This account is from the World Server of Soul Seeker released in January 2017 of this year.

You can easily rank top 32 in arena with very little effort. I only attack 100x in arena and I rank top 20. This account has been top 50 in arena since the release of the server.

EA include:
    46 Lana- Oath/GP
    46 Mistra- FG/SZ
    46 Yuria- FG/GP
    44 Ramia- Oath/OD
    44 Orga- Oath/GP

I am currently working on ea mats for EA Vicky and I am on schedule to have her within days of her release.

Awaken Include:
    46 Bunz- Oath
    44 Uroth- Oath
    42 Moon- OD
    42 Siara- Oath
    40 Mithy- HoS
    40 Alex- Oath
    40 Zebram- FZ
    32Vicky- Oath
    32 Liana- Spotlight

With my units you can solo both raid bosses on hard mode.

Awaken pets:
    Rong
    Ruv
    Fry

I have around 1.5k gems and over 150 rubies. The account is packed with 6* and materials to awaken many of the raid units I have.

I have 3 Awaken SET items. My top units all have at least 3* jewels and many have full sets of 4* runes.
    Let me know if your interested to know anything else about the account.

You can contact me on LINE if you want screenshots of the account. My ID is vars09.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. brycieboy12

brycieboy12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Id like to buy it if you have vicky eaw already!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Re-listed for sale.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.