Timer for Bumps and a Rule for Bumps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by QLC, 4/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

I saw other similar sites have a timer for the bumps, when you bump a message you need wait 6 hours to bump again. I think this system would help to have everyone the same oppotunities to be in the top of the forums. Currently it seems the Bump button disappears when there is more web traffic, but with this system would not be needed make disappear the button because nobody would be able to use it constantly. If 6 hours is too high could be increased to 12 hours the limit, which could be enough and maybe better than 6 hours, with 12 hours would be less competition to be in the top, reducing the web traffic, and everyone would know when can bump again, currently maybe you join in the site to bump the thread but the button is not available, so is a little annoying, maybe sometimes I connect 3 or 4 times before be able to bump.

Also would be good add a rule about the Bumps, like say is not allowed bump messages replying the own messages and that who do it will be warned and if do it again will be banned. I saw on the Facebook page that the sellers who do a bad use about the bumps will have the button permanent disabled, but they can bump it anyway replying the own messages, so would be needed add a rule about it, as a guideline for the sellers and a moderation protocol for the moderators.

srv69 and redditsell like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.