Tackle Scam and Fraud

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Quick Garde, 7/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick Garde

Quick Garde
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    I have a suggestion to make which will significantly help to tackle scams and fraud.
    If a multiple account is created implement a bot or cheat system to auto ban these members as there are soo many scammers creating multiple accounts repeatedly and have to be reported again and again. This takes up the Mods time in suspending members excetra.
    This also will help in preventing scamming members not to repeatedly go on the forums with their scams to target other victims.
    2nd Suggestion
    I also want to suggest that suspended members should have their threads deleted as for many new users eventhough it says suspended they still go to the user and end up getting scammed. It would also help to keep the marketplace cleaner of these posts which are from reoccuring scamming members.

Thank you!

Raj100shah1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.