Separate Middleman Account

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by eiger007, 3/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eiger007

eiger007
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Cannot know who is using middleman now or later. I feel middleman was a one for all account.

This is crucial for services. From several middleman transactions i always encounter problems such as the late response, different answers from middleman and don't forget a delay payment due to somethings.

My suggestion
    Separating your middleman or add Personal Middleman Services. So they can focus to 1 transaction until it done. Win win solution, you get pay we as a seller get faster process to the payment.

The middleman system that is currently being used has a lot to harm the seller.
    1. We as seller get a LOT fees from payment and different fees each transaction. Then payment processor (like paypal) take a fees too
    2. A week or more for payment to be completed
    3. No active middleman in 3 way conversation/private conversation
    Just like that for now. I hope a good response in this matter. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    TeVeN, Raj100shah1 and Admin like this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

No intentions to do this for security reasons. We will continue to upgrade the middleman system over the next 18 months.

3. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Here are some tips.
    Tell your buyers to pay via PayPal/Cryptocurrency/Skrill in that case order will start within 12hrs most of the time.

If you think fees is more just increase your listing price.

And try to accept payment via bank account if they send you 500$ you get 500$ that also with better currency conversion price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.