Selling Selling WTS Immortal HoN Account

Discussion in 'Heroes of Newerth Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HabbleBabble, 10/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabbleBabble

HabbleBabble
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys,

After more than 7 years of playing this game I finaly reached the point in my life where I dont have enough time anymore to play, thus selling my HoN account now.
    The Account has more than 10 sub accounts, not listing the exact amount for secruity reasons, I will do this with a few information to not make it too obvious.

One of these accounts has been Rank 1 Immortal in the last 3 seasons, a few other accounts have been lower Immortal and Legendary rank, thus earning the seasons Immortal rewards for alls easons including golden avatar and the top 100 Name Colour.

Currently over 65 Pages of owned Alt Avatars including many Gold/LE/Holidy/Plinko Exclusive and collectors avatars.
    Especially lovely is the collection of all 7 Sins Avatars including the upgraded animations for all of them and all 8-Bit Avatars.
    If you're not a fan of Avatars then let the variety of Name Colours/Announcers/Account Icons and much more do the trick for you.

At this very moment none of the accounts is very high ranked as I havent had the time to play, however for the right price I can make sure that atleast one of them will be immortal or Legendary.
    Enjoy a friendlist of many Competitive players aswell as high ranked players on the ladder.

As some of the accounts are very well known in the community I will leave enough Coins on the account to rename atleast one of them, however all perks are enabled on every sub account too.

If you are intrested just PM me an offer, if you want to know about the avatars or anything else feel free to post here or aswell simply PM me.

PS. There is a nice little bonus once you buy the account, unfortunately I can not reveal what it is due to secrutiy reasons.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.