Selling  1-24 Hours Selling OPBR Account Level 100 165 Support, BF, Boost 3 Step ups, Gold D Roger, Middleman available

Discussion in 'One Piece Bounty Rush OPBR Gems for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Mazitoure, 6/28/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazitoure

Mazitoure
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, selling my main and only OPBR account. First come first served basis for an account that has a great value to build on.

I've had it for a pretty long time and i have a high amount of resources As shown in the Files below. My account offers a really high foundation to build on with about 22 total medals sets including support medals as well as 165% blue support, 161% green support and 153.9% red support with great tags available to use.

300k Battle Point Exchange Points available, Special

There are at least 3 medal sets available and completed for each unit depending on whether the unit class and some high value event medals like lucy etc. As shown below there are many 18% medals which are saved for future medals to make depending on whichever medal you would like to upgrade and use.

MIDDLEMAN AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

There are a number of high value bountyfests and other units including the following:

Gol D Roger (EX)
    Jesus Burgess (very rare unit) (maxed)
    Boost 3 Ace/Marco
    Boost 3 Luffytaro
    Prime Rayleigh (maxed)
    Perospero (max in 7 days, new unit)
    Oni law (maxed)
    General franky (maxed) Boost 27
    Ulti high meta blue attacker (New)
    Wano Marco ( New unit)
    Izo (maxed)
    Orobi(maxed can be taken to boost 30)
    Many More.

Contact me on discord at Renzo#1575 if you would like to buy this account and use the middleman feature to do so as provided with the link. I can Provide Proof of account ownership or any other requirement. Available most times of the day

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.