Selling Selling level 45 / 44 TANK warrior 33585 rating.

Discussion in 'Crusaders of Light Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mrcelebrity2, 8/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

He too old my $175 to prove he wasn't a scammer let me on the account then told me to give him the rest. Yet the server was dead only four raids running. I ask the world chat if the server is dead they said, yes. I tell him and he starts panicking so he keeps logging in to log me out to make sure I don't mess with his stuff. Why would I mess with his stuff if I am an unhappy customer who just lost $175. And this guy doesn't have any decency he took my $175 and made me pay by friend and family option he knew this would happen. He didn't disclose his server population size. He dismissed valuable information in his selling post, misleading me the buyer. I will seek justice as far as I can. His post his on here I can take pictures l, I have his legal name, and his iPhone ios gamecenter according not. I will report this to Netease if I have to!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    mrcelebrity2

mrcelebrity2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. All information pertaining to my account was given, account was sold. Told buyer to get a middleman but he insisted on not getting one because he claims its too expensive for him.

2. I am not wikipedia, if i were to disclose E V E R Y T H I N G including server population size i would have 10 pages of info to list down.

3. Population size was GOOD. buyer was complaining about four raids running at 3AM SERVER TIME HELLO.

3. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Then why are you not returning my $175. I will pursue this at the bank, in every means possible.

4. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. I told the seller what I was unhappy about.

2. Seller will not return my money because he sees this as a way to profit off my mistake.

3. This is illegal, I have his PayPal information, his legal name, his gamecenter email.

4. Profiteering is an illegal crime in U.S. I had stated that I was unhappy with the product he was selling. He did nothing to reimburse me. I can seek the full extent of the law knowing where he lives and his legal name. It's as simple as an attorneys email commanding as simple as the action of returning my money. If he does not do this I will not stop until he does.

5. He talks about me not getting a middleman, then why doesn't he return my money?

5. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Seller had discontinued communicating with me outside of Playerup. It is evident that the seller is happy with making a profit off of me. Now he continues to sell to make even more.

6. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I will submitting an affidavit with a lawyer on this issue. Give back my money.

7. OP
    OP
    mrcelebrity2

mrcelebrity2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Oh my god i have no idea kids these days are lacking so much on intelligence, Dude you filed for a misused transaction on PayPal BEFORE i could even reply you and for your information the amount of money had been FROZEN because they are "REVIEWING" on this particular matter.

Oh you wanna talk about LAW now?
    If you're very good in law you should know that if you were to file for an misused transaction the payment will be frozen.

PLEASE I BEG YOU TO SUBMIT THE WHOLE CONVERSATION WE HAD TO YOUR LAWYER because i think your lawyer might just quit his job having to deal with stupidity like these.

I had to discontinue communicating with you because i do not see any point to be interacting with you.

And just a piece of advice kid if you are going to be purchasing an account next time which i hope you don't because i don't want any other sellers getting a heart attack because of reasons like "server not populated" as we might not have time for your nonsense, and get a middleman if you're gonna be so scared of it. i have stated it even before we had this deal, if you want you can get a middleman, you chose not to. And if you cant afford, don't use your college funds that were given by your parents to buy an online game account and come whining to me because you got your love you whooped by your mom and dad.

Conclusion = You froze the transaction, you demand me to pay you back immediately?
    You better have your lawyer to review your case thoroughly because i would need an answer to this screenshot as shown below
    conversation 2 — imgbb.com

"You can keep $100"

PS: i hope you don't use your college fund to engage a lawyer because i'm afraid you might sue the lawyer for taking your college funds.

8. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You have my funds now they denied the claims please return $175 if you have any decency left I returned your account all gear accounted for.

9. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Just give back my money man I returned your account. .

10. coLplaya21

coLplaya21
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

whats the account name? I will name and shame in on his server for you @Withtheforce

11. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Reaveedge +10 his login name is Wilbur or something. Netease already knows his account information, even his gamecenter ID name. It's up to them at this point if they want to do anything. Netease told me they will let me know.

This dude won't even give me my money back.

12. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

See guys this is the typical seller doesn't give a love you just wants your money because he knows he can just recover the account

13. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

He wrote a paragraph can't even send me back my money after it was unfrozen

14. Withtheforce

Withtheforce
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I should leak your email, Facebook, what you look like across the whole Netease forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.