Sold Selling |Global| Top Tier Raid/Coliseum Account - Top 100 Ready [700$ #]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gojommojo, 7/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gojommojo

Gojommojo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

GLOBAL PREMIUM RAIDING COLISEUM READY ACCOUNT

Greetings Keyblade Wielders. Thank you for giving this thread a moment, as I am in urgency to sell my Account. Here, I'll be introducing my own KHUX Account, I am selling this Account even though I am a huge KH fan, especially Unchained. Been putting in huge effort there and paid thousands of dollars. Due to my eyes sensitivity toward Light/Brightness and UVs. It was more of a Deceases than a Photophobia as I playthrough and make progression in the game, especially that I am a Raider 'n Coliseum Competitor, it resulted in harming my vision causing me Discomfort from light and screens with tremendous headache company. I did miss some of the early Game content because of this medical issue-taking break for about three months. There will be some missing Avatars.

With this Account, you won't be having issues throughout the YEAR, in Proud Mode and other End-Game content, AS well as Ranking in both Raid events and Coliseum since the Account is already equipped with TOP TIER High-End Medals, Traits and Skills. I will be stating the necessary information and records about the Avatar with Medals along AND Missing Avatars.

STATUS includes RECORDS and DATA about the Avatar along with
    MEDALS AND KEYS/MATS linked to IMGUR to see the screens below.

Days Played: 360+

Album Progression: 80.7%

Storage Capacity: 900 slots

Total Skip Ticket: 1800+

Medals purchased with JWLS: 4500+

5 Mickey & Brooms + 2 Magic Brooms.
    NEW

All F/M Avatar Boards purchased.

All Party Ranking Crowns Collected.

All Solo Ranking Chirthy Charms Collected.

All Union Cross Boards Collected.

Main Story progressed up to Quest 600

Proud Mode progressed up to Quest 37

PSM Proud+ Completed.

Title Leopardus 2016 SHOWDOWN.
    (Thanks to my kind brethren Alabasters)

High-End MEDALS + Extreme Traits and Useful 6* Skills. (Click at MEDALS for link)

KEYS/GEMS
    (link) UPDATE: 2 OF EACH GEM ATTRIBUTE ADDED TO INVENTORY. |03/07/17|

MISSING AVATAR PARTS:

Rabbit Trumpeter [Female - Male] - | Event Raid Boss Boards June 6~12 / 2016 |

Sea-Side Stunner // Vacation Resort - | Event Raid Boss Boards August 8~14 / 2016 |

Summer Mickey // Summer Minnie - | Coliseum Monthly Boards and Ranking August / 2016 |

These are all of the Missing Avatar Parts, else all are collected.

My Price will be # at 1800 USD. I do not expect any abnormal best offers. Any scammers will be reported immediately.
    I accept PAYPAL only. We can coop with Middleman if necessary. I do not mind as long as they are Verified EPICNPC Members.

Shall you find this thread incomplete, or in need for more information. Do not hesitate to PM me for Discord or any other Social Sources.

NOTE: The Account is still maintained.
    UPDATE: Price down to 700 USD, and still # with fair offers. |05/07/17|

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.