Sold Selling Global Extreme Co Op Speed Run Boosting; Get all the drops without the work!

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Boosting Farming Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bokura, 5/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bokura

Bokura
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Want to get all of those powders, books, power hearts, hogyokus, and reroll brushes without having to put in the work for a 10-15 min run and possibly having to use orbs to revive? Then look no further! Let me carry you through extreme co-op while you sit back and reap the rewards!

Price and Payment: $20 per FULL 2 hour session is where the price starts. If you bring a friend as well in that session, you'll get $5 off for yourself. Also, for every ADDITIONAL full session you book with me past the first one, I'll give you $1 off up to a maximum of $5 off (That means that for your 6th run booked with me, your price would be $15 for that session.) Payment must be made through paypal and sent as a payment to friends/family BEFORE the session begins.

How it works:
    Each session will include as many runs as possible during that 2 hour time frame which averages around 60 runs per FULL session.
    There's two methods for how the buyer gets into the room:
    #1 is that I will send you the room number via discord or skype. This causes a small gap in the time between runs so there's a slight drop in the number of runs able to be completed in a session.
    #2 is for you to send me your login details and I will put you in the room myself. This makes the process a little faster so there can be a few extra runs squeezed in, but it doesn't make a HUGE difference if the buyer is very quick at entering the room.
    Most importantly, with either method: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RISK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Below are the session available for reservation. For now, I won't take reservations for the 5pm JST session as that is at 4am for me and I'm not sure I will want to wake up for that. All of the sessions in white are available while the ones in red are unavailable currently.

Extreme Co-Op Schedule in JST with Open Time Slots for Reservations (Convert these times to your local time):
    29th: Session 1 - 5pm | Session 2 -10pm
    30th: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |
    Session 4 - 5pm | Session 5 - 10pm
    31st: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |
    1st: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |
    2nd: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |
    3rd: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |
    4th: Session 1 - 2am | Session 2 - 7am | Session 3 - 12pm |

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns and please look at my feedback to see proof that I am a trusted seller!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.