Selling  Android and iOS  1-24 Hours Selling Cheap Originium

Discussion in 'Arknights Originium for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by FBUser94249425, 2/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBUser94249425

FBUser94249425
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling Cheap Originium

Pricing:

146=40$
    292=90$
    438=140$
    584=180$
    730=210$
    1606=380$

Discord
    -ShinZ#4632

Payment
    -Paypal (Through Friends and Family) or Goods and Services (You are paying the tax and is also required to add a note stating "Refund is not available, all the money is sent to this specific email [email protected]")
    -If paying with Goods and Services, you will be paying the tax, do note.

What Buyer (you) and Seller (me) need to do?
    -Make payment through Paypal, screenshot the receipt, identifying yourself that you are indeed this email which is [email protected] and stating you indeed did this transaction
    -Pass me your Yostar email and the verification code so that I can login.
    -Wait for 5~6 min, and I'll let you know when the process is done.
    -I'll be sending you a screenshot of the gems that had been injected inside. For eg, you have 70 gems, you bought a 150 gem package, I will screenshot the 220 gems. Rest assured I won't screenshot your personal information.
    -Buyer log in, confirm that it's indeed inside.
    -I'll record it with a Yes or No. Once Yes, no refund is available and any refund would not be accepted.

Note
    -Anymore information, do pm me on discord.
    --Do understand that as a buyer, you can issue a refund even though you paid via Invoice Or F&F. If you are that secured and afraid of getting scam, don't pm me in discord just to ask about this. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.