Selling Selling Account, LVL 273, 1.61 BILLION CL Form, $500

Discussion in 'Dark Summoner Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cacahuates, 2/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cacahuates

Cacahuates
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Put yourself at the top level of the game, ready for the new update with a purchase of this account. I've played this game for a long time, with a huge investment and am not able to play anymore. This is a high level account with many extra monsters, see summary below:

• 1,610,246 Clan League Formation with ALL skills learned, form is set up for Brute Knuckle, all numbers are without Arena Boost:
      • Atk: 677,844
      • Def: 497,776
      • HP: 434,627
    • Four S+ Monster at FULL 999 Synergy (2 Brute, 2 Creation)
    • 19 S+ Monsters at Max Level, including each of the S+ Divinity Monsters
    • 15 S Monsters at Max Level, with a couple still needing to be leveled
    • Many Max EX Grand Monsters, with a full EX Grand Crawler Form; Current CL Formation as 3 Brute 35% knuckle EX Monsters set for High Attack
    • Battle Formation is S+ Winged Creation Form with Celestial Lightning, Arctic Tempest, Creation Up, IPA and DEA; all MAX Level Skills. The two with AT and CL have 4/4 Pawn Slots Unlocked, other monsters are 3/4.
    • 15 SOP+, 11 SOE+, 8 Random Skill Spirits, 5 SOS+, 1 SOS, and many skill spirits, evolution souls (of all levels A, AA, and AAA), and skill stacks.
    • 808 EP, 295 BP, 783 Fiery Blood, 76 My BP and MANY Flesh Stones (of all types), Hellgems for Synergy and Dark Lord Crystals
    This account has a lot of time and money invested in it, and is one of the top accounts that you can find. I'm only asking for $500 for everything that I've put into it. Prepare for Godhood and purchase today. Screenshots available upon request. I'm still playing until this sells and current arena ranking is 734 which can be much higher with some my BP spent.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Geever

Geever
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.