Sold Selling 882k+~1.16+ Million GS (Multiclass) Unison League Account

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nansei, 10/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nansei

Nansei
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    If you're looking for a multiclass account that's somewhat affordable why not check out mine to start off with?

1.16+ million gs Archer, 887k+ gs Cleric, 882k+ gs Soldier, 887k+ gs Lancer, 1.02+ million gs Rook, 952k+ gs Mage, 1.01+ million gs Treasure Hunter, 1.01+ million gs Berserker.

All towers skills are unlocked. Haven't really touched main quest since I've been only farming events and collaborations. So, there should be quite a lot of gems left for you to farm. Although, I did quit and came back so I missed out on some collaborations. But most of my monsters are treasure spawn or Step up spawns.

I main archer so most of my monsters are in Archer stats (ATK/MATK). Some monsters are Soldier/Lancer's (ATK/DEF/MDEF) or Mage's/Cleric's(MATK/DEF/MDEF). Most monsters are max potential. And if they're not max potential, I have enough monsters in my gear locker that'll max them all. Since I did spawn quite a lot.

Link to album:

Check out the link and see what I have. I started this game before we had the very first Eva Collaboration. Then I quit during the 3rd/4th Miku Collaboration. And came back during for Konosuba Collab. Just wanted to let you know when I started, quit and came back.

Due to how much I spent on this game I'd love to try and get some money back for some expenses, but if I can't it is fine too. As for the pricing it is $1,400. I can haggle it to lower but no more than $990. Anything lower than $990 will be rejected.

If you got any more questions or want to see more stuff you can contact me through...

Line: nan...sei..

or

Discord: Woozi#6611

More importantly, I'll still keep upgrading this account until then I'll keep you guys updated on what's changed and so on. Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.