Selling Selling 3 accounts,price fully #...high end t20-t22 gear on all.

Discussion in 'Star Sonata Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Todden, 10/31/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todden

Todden
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Evening everyone!

Due to my life turning into a storm of love you the likes of which you cannot imagine,i have dug up my old SS accounts with the intention of creating money to live off...as i had a significant amount stolen

All are 3 separate accounts,so you can triple monitor it if you so wish...Malbolag the DPS destroyer,SomeoneLikeMe(SLM) the drone boat and Todden...dude flies an Vaziayu with some crazy stufff

Crazy good,crazy old gear from imperial seals to emperor rays(plural,yeah i could stun anything in seconds into a slave),huge storage ships full of long forgotten gear from sing sphere blueprints to an apprentice ward that can reach LUDICROUS SPEED

Best thing is?,i have no bloody clue how much any of this is worth so make me an offer!

PS:Skills only available for SLM for now due to my poorness due to theft,no cash to afford to sub them to chec...i sell SLM or get some cash in i can get the skills for the others but expect malbolag to be stupidly DPS focused,and todden an all rounder

XML's:
    Malbolag
    SomeoneLikeMe + Skills
    Todden Puffer

PPS:
    These are all seperate accounts,not all in one...so you can go out and RadX some crazy stuff with all the RadX this lot can put out and THAT is just the tip of the iceberg of possibilities from the fast cargo app ward,to the dark freighter you could fill with the void in my bank account
    Proof of ownership if really needed available upon request,we can discord and you can teamviewer around the account under my watchful eye(i sold one to a guy in alleyway)

BUY BUY BUY!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Todden

Todden
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

ALSO: Will accept payment for perhaps...one account in the form of Star Trek : Online Dilithium equivalent to a certain amount of the "P2P currency Zen
    I'd prefer cash...but some will go on this anyway

Also i am happy to draw up a contract that can be faxed both ways as legally binding,so i cant just take the account back if i were for some reason inclined to.

4. OP
    OP
    Todden

Todden
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Good News everyone!
    Ive done a bit of searching about SLM is worth about $120 by the looks of it,todden about $60,and Malbolag about $80-90ish though im willing to negotiate ofc,SLM is worth a lot due to the drone and base slots by looks of it

Though of course,everything is open to negotiation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.