Selling Selling $10-15 R5 Asura Mage - Master class ready (R7) Betrayal Server

Discussion in 'Rappelz Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by madara156, 9/26/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madara156

madara156
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone, here just selling a Rappelz account that has a Chaos magician that is R7 Ready. I am selling this account for about $10 paypal (Must send first). After confirmation on payment i will change account settings to what you'd like. I also do plan on making and selling more of these accounts, so if you have a request let me know what type of class you'd like and on what server, and is the price will be $20. The reason will be having to focus on a specific class, and the time it will take (which takes about 2-3 days depending on the situation).

So the price for the Chaos magician is $10-15 so if you're interested let me know

Character: Asura Mage (Chaos Magician)
    Server: Betrayal
    Current level: 105
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ
    How is this a R5 "Masterclass ready" account?
    -It's an R7 read account because all the grinding has been done. All you need to do is start the witch quests part 1 (get to 120) --> Sanctuary questline (get to about 138-143) ---> Witch quest part 2 (level 138 witch quest) (Get to about 151) --> Masterclass trial finishes getting you to level 153 or so.

If i want a request how do i do about doing that?
    -You will have to register a new Email and make a new account (Would prefer not doing this on your main account at this time), after that is done send me the username of the new account and password, and 2-3 days i will have your character ready (However you must pay beforehand, or i will have to make the account and after i'm you can pay). Also send at least 4 names that you'd like to have your character named after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices and Requests

$10 always for class and server i decide to choose along with character name

$20 Request for a specific class, server and name

$50 Request to up to 3 characters with specific class, server and name (Not available at this time)

$25 3 character account for classes and server i choose

So if you're interested in anything let me know @ skype: xxKirisutoxx

[IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1474291635/mciii34i3wl8vskoogsu.jpg[/IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.