Sold [Selling] ✔ WTS POE Essence SC/Standart Orbs! ★ HandFarmed, Good price, LOTS for sale

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Epicgame, 11/13/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicgame

Epicgame
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi all, welcome to my shop, i plan to sell cheap and a lot.
    Also have vouch thread there: [Selling] [Selling] ✔ WTS POE Essence SC/Standart Orbs! ★ HandFarmed, Good price, LOTS for sale
    And vouch there: Selling Orbs ✔ wts poe essence sc/standard orbs ★ handfarmed, cheap price, lots for sale

Reasons to buy from me: It's safe, instant trade, hand farmed, best price and If you worry, we can trade in small parts.

Selling Currency (ORBS) Essense SC
    Price: Exalted (ESC) = $1 (USD)/each
    Price: Mirror of Kalandra (SC) = $142 (USD)/each
    Price: Vaal (SC) = $0,024 (USD)/each
    Price: Divine (SC) = $0,35 (USD)/each
    Stock: huge stock, ask

Selling GEAR/Items Essence league (ESC) Add to Skype for more info and price!

------------------------------------------------

Selling Currency (ORBS) Standard League
    Price: Exalted (SC) = $0,8 (USD)/each
    Price: Eternal (SC) = $40 (USD)/each
    Price: Fusing (SC) = $0,007 (USD)/each
    Price: Vaal (SC) = $0,02 (USD)/each
    Price: Divine (SC) = $0,35 (USD)/each
    Price: Alteration/Alts (SC) = $0,0012 (USD)/each
    Price: Chromatic (SC) = $0,0014 (USD)/each
    Price: Orb of Chance (SC) = $0,0039 (USD)/each
    Price: Scouring (SC) = $0,013 (USD)/each
    Stock: huge stock, ask

Selling GEAR/Items Standard league (SC) Add to Skype for more info and price!
    ------------------------------------------

How we make a deal? GUIDE:
    Step 1: Reply on this thread with your Skype (if you want to make 100% sure that you trading with me) if you don't want - go to step 2
    Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button
    Step 3: in Skype You tell me how many Exalteds (or other currency) you need and we calculate total price, you Send payment first from Paypal as GIFT
    Step 4: Give me your character name and do as i will explain in Skype, i trade you your Exalted or your currency you buying, you need accept that trade is happening to you
    Step 5: Feedback/rep

Payment Method: Paypal (only Gifting Method to friends and family = no Transaction Fee)!

If you can't use gift method (NO Transaction Fee), be ready to pay/cover FEE for sending money by paypal!
    Click there: [​IMG] OR [​IMG]
    If any of those two links not working, Contact Skype id: greegoriy12 (online) No other sign or symbol

Thank you and good luck Exile!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.