Recalled Account Seller took the account back

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Ghazwan orakzai, 9/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    26th August 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $250 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Rob22

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Mastercard

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    did not gave me any email

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    did not gave me any email

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Did not gave it to me

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

> 3-way Conversation Tiicket
    https://www.playerup.com/conversati...30000001061876823-3-way-conversation.1811908/

> Private Conversation
    https://www.playerup.com/conversati...000001061876823-private-conversation.1811905/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

tagging @Rob22

@Ghazwan orakzai please provide the screenshots of your proofs here, we can't access the 3-Way conversation ticket.

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@Middleman please hold the payment for this transcation.

4. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    The payment is already on hold.
    I will tell you a short version of the story and please tell me how to add pics here.

5. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Here is the complete story

I cancelled this order and here is the detailed reason WHY?
    I will share the complete story with Pictures and proofs.

First of all let me tell you about the account the I was buying. Its an account of the game named Clash of Kings or COK. In COK they call it castles. The castle is bind to a gmail or facebook ID. If the castle is stolen or somehow lost, you talk to the COK support team, they give you a form (as shown in screenshots 6,7,8,9) to fill. This forms needs data like your location, your registration date in the game, the place where you frequently play from, most importantly the transaction receipts of the first 3 purchases that you ever made in the Game. If you have all this data you can easily get you COK castle back if its stolen or if you lost it. This information verifies that you are the true and complete owner of the COK Castle(account). So if you want to sell your account you have to give this information to the buyer so he can have the complete ownership of the account and he can verify that account is his and if stolen or lost; he can get it back using that information.

So above was the introduction of the Game Account that I wanted to buy. Below is the details of my deal with the user Rob22.
    After the 3 way conversation ticket started, I told Rob that I will give you my email and password your can bind your castle to that. He said NO, I will create a new Gmail account, bind game to that and give it to you. I said OK. He gave me the email and password and I confirmed delivery.
    I then asked for the other necessary information (that I talked about above in the Game's Introduction) that is required for complete access to the account and to verify the ownership of the account but he said he wont give me any such info. I have attached the proof where he denied giving me all other info (as shown in screenshots 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 17, 18, 19 of whatsapp chat). With that information out of my reach I was still not the proper owner of the castle. But as he said in the chat that he will not use that information to take the castle back so I believed him and decided to go ahead with the deal.

Then 6 or 7 hours after I got the account, I logged in to the game and saw an error (as shown in screenshot 1). If this error appears it means that "Someone else is also logged it to the COK Castle(account)" so both of you can play together and the game wont let you login. I told the seller about this issue and he said it wasn't him. I knew it was him because only me and him had the access to the COK castle(account).
    I started demanding the account information again but he denied giving any of it.
    The next morning while in office, I got a message saying that someone accessed your location (as shown in the screenshot 2). After sometime I got a message saying that someone is trying to access your google account(the account that the user sold me)(as shown in the screenshot 3). The interesting thing is that it can be seen in the screenshot 3 that the account was accessed from the sellers location and from his device which means it was obviously him.
    After some time I got another notification and after clicking that it said that "You were signed out of your google account. Sign In again to continue."(the same account that the seller gave me). I logged in back to the game and the game was gone along with the google account.

I instantly changed the Order status to MM Assistance and checked the gmail again and again but the seller has changed its password. So I cancelled the order.
    After that I asked him to give the account back but with all the evidence against him he will still call me a scammer and told me that he will ban me.
    I told the seller to please cancel the order so I get back my refund but he said he wont. He said he will talk to the middleman. He talked to the middleman and after that when middleman replied to his conversation, he started abusing middleman and the website and told me that he will get his account back using COK (Clash of Kings) Customer Support (as shown in screenshot 20).

So my point is that the seller has not given me the complete access to the account so using that to his advantage he took the castle back and now I cannot retrieve it because of no information.
    The seller has his account and if he doesn't, he can always have it back by talking to COK Customer support and filling out the form that I shared.
    The main problem is mine because my $250 are at stake and the only way I can get it back is through you guys and your website. Please help me with this process and refund me my money so I can look for a verified buyer to buy the account from.

6. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Help likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Please keep me updated and there is another transaction where seller did not replied after I paid so the middleman cancelled that order and changed the status to Voided, Refund Completed. In the message from middleman it said that you will be refunded in 10 days but its the 12th day and i have not received my refund.
    The transaction ID of that order is

8. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Please keep me updated with the process and tell me how long will it take for this dispute to be solved.

9. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    is the issue resolved. I havent received any message if it is solved or not

10. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    I am still not updated regarding the status. The middleman has not yet messaged me. I got an alert that your dispute has been moved to a different forum and I have no idea what that means. Its been 15 days since I come to this site after every 20 or 30 minutes to see if anything has been done related to my transactions but nothing.

Regarding my first order, the middleman said that you will be refunded in 1-10 days in the form of credits. Its been 14 days and I still haven't got my refund.
    Regarding the second order (mentioned in this dispute) I messaged @Help in inbox to update me and he said that @Middleman will update you shortly and its been 24 hours and I have not received any message in inbox.

I have been on this website from 20th August 2020 and since then I have not received a single message from middleman. All is get is automated replies.

Please update this dispute and refund me my money for both the transactions as I was given the time of 10 days but its been 14 days and no refund, no message from middleman or anyone.

11. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

It looks like @Rob22 has not been active since Friday last week. Will give him another 24 hours to respond here.

12. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

13. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Yes the order was cancelled but the seller has changed the status to Seller Need MM Assistance that is why I asked.

14. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    In my private ticket it says that the order is cancelled but in the 3 way Conversation the sellers status is "Seller Need MM Assistance" thats is why I asked.
    With due respect can you please take a look at this 3 way conversation ticket
    https://www.playerup.com/conversati...30000001061876823-3-way-conversation.1811908/

15. OP
    OP
    Ghazwan orakzai

Ghazwan orakzai
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    can anyone of your give me an idea when will I be refunded for both my orders.
    Its been more then 16 days now. The problem is that you guys dont reply and if you do you dont completely answer the question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.