Seller Took Back His Account (Narutovinnie) - Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by SkipZ, 5/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkipZ

SkipZ
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    May 1, 2017 is when the seller Narutovinnie changed the password and I the buyer do NOT have access to the account I bought

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $55.00 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Narutovinnie

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Gate2Shop

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    My email? My email is [email protected] and the seller Narutovinnie's email I dont know.

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    I dont know

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Narutovinnie is his PlayerUp username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I have pics and proof about the whole transaction and payment processed. And any other information or pics needed

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@Narutovinnie , tagging you.

Please give your debate against this dispute. If you don't, @Admin will take action against your account.

3. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@SkipZ
    How Can You Avoid This In Future?
    Make sure that you secure the account by changing the password twice, changing the recovery email and number and by enabling two step verification.

What can you do next to resolve this issue?
    You can contact Gate2Shop Here -
    Contact Us - Gate2Shop

#3 freechest, 5/4/17
    Last edited: 5/7/17
  4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: freechest Re: #3[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    SkipZ

SkipZ
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I bought the account from Narutovinnie for $55. Everything was good for abit then one day I couldnt log into the account anymore and only he and I had the info. I double checked everything when I tried logging in and nothing worked so he changed the password or the info back cause he has the main email to change the information of the account.

freechest likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    SkipZ

SkipZ
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I think his name is Cassidy Vinnie and his from Las Vegas. Thats all the personal info that I know of him.

freechest likes this.
  7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

3 Way Ticket reopened. You guys communicate there and resolve this. Your payment is secured with us so you have nothing to worry about in terms of payment protection.

freechest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.