Under Investigation Scammed by user MarconRe

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by xSarin, 5/13/17.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSarin

xSarin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    May 13, 2017

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $20

4. Other Parties Username
    Example:

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    xSarin

xSarin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is there a way I can get my money back after this is all resolved?

4. OP
    OP
    xSarin

xSarin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

and what happens if he never responds?

5. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@xSarin

How can you protect yourself from these type of scams in the future?
    I strongly recommend in the future to use PlayerUp Middleman Services to protect yourself from these type of scams. Here is how it works for buyers (Middleman: Buyers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. and here is how it works for sellers (Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

What can you do next to resolve this issue?
    Since this is a PayPal transaction, you need to immediately go to PayPal and open a dispute hopefully before the seller moves those funds. In order to do that, go to your paypal receipt, and see the area where it says resolution or dispute payment. Open a dispute and provide them as much proof as possible. Contact PayPal as well and ask them what you need to do to win a dispute. Keep in constant communication with paypal. If you sent the payment by family and friends then unfortunately those funds are lost as you cannot dispute those payments and we strongly advise against sending friends and family payments in the future even if the seller requires it you can easily say no. For more information, please contact PayPal.

Can PlayerUp provide compensation for this dispute?
    Since this is a non middleman transaction and PlayerUp wasn't directly involved with safeguarding your payment and guaranteeing your transaction we will unfortunately not be able to provide any compensation for you on this transaction as you dealt directly with the individual for which you're submitting a complaint against in this ticket. However if you're able to locate his full name and address, we can possibly go after him but there is no guarantee we'll be able to recover any lost property or funds - Guide - Combat Fraud Service | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

How can I protect myself in the future?
    We strongly advise that you don't conduct business offsite. This is the #1 way scammers attract buyers and sellers is they lure them offsite and then bait them into anything because they have no consequences for their actions. If you did business on site, then disregard this message as the majority of scams are done offsite.

6. MarconRe

MarconRe
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

10   2   0

Uhm... What is happening here?

7. MarconRe

MarconRe
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

10   2   0

I gave him the account and after that he block me and started a paypal dispute, luckily i won it and he got his account back

8. MarconRe

MarconRe
    Expand Collapse

10   2   0

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Please confirm if this is resolved.

freechest likes this.
  10. MarconRe

MarconRe
    Expand Collapse

10   2   0

He has the account, and I have the money. Everything is alright now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.