Exploiting  Under Investigation  Scam Risk of losing my money?!?

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Tommy Chu, 3/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Chu

Tommy Chu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone,
    My nickname is Deer but I'm a man. I have a PayPal dispute case still investigating. My current balance is -$220 ($200 for one of my seller reported me as "unauthorized transaction" and $20 for debited). Here is my story (may be too long but I'll try to keep it short)...

- The seller told me on discord if I want to get paid to do his/her simple task which is buying game credits from the website called playerup.com.
    - I accept the offer not knowing what the heck I'm doing.
    - Seller gave me $200 to buy their game credits.
    - I go ahead and buy their game credits as promised.
    - Seller has confirmed they have received their credits.
    - Seller gave me this task again and sent me $200 again but on their other PayPal account.
    - Same purchase later gave me an error "cannot process order."
    - I gave back the $200 to the seller and seller has removed me from discord.
    - On March 4, 2019, seller has filed a dispute against me claiming they did not authorized the payment and never recall giving me the task.
    - The seller wants the $200 back from me. I lose $200 from my bank and they gain $200 which is unfair.

Clearly I have been scammed either by the scammer or the seller is lying and making false claim. Either way, the seller/scammer may be after my money.

Please help me. I will provide more information over at discord. I usually do not respond here. Thanks.
    Discord: LoneTom#3893

#1 Tommy Chu, 3/26/19
    Last edited: 3/26/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.