[Release] SpiderX v3

Discussion in 'King Of Hunters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 133spider, 11/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 133spider

133spider
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[Quick Notes]
    • set hometown - couldn't figure this one out at the moment, will release in the future separately if I ever figure it out
    • house item shoplifter & inventory slot for houses - considered in the future, don't see any uses for these atm
    • updating the stats trainer - update coming separately and soon, the stats modifier still actually works fine its just the stats (most notably crit & bonus) are calculated with other numbers/math before being displayed in your stats screen so just be cautious with your numbers
    • update cosmetic swfs - found a way to make it work fine, will update soon in the future to make it much more easier
    • login equipment preset - coming soon in the future separately again, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to approach saving equipment data

I'm still open to cheat suggestions, and will release them separately in the future.

[Information on the Trainer]
    The trainer adapts to how you choose to organize whatever is inside the /swf/ folder. It's completely changeable and adaptable inside the /swf/ folder. This gives you the freedom to create new folders, name them whatever you choose, place them wherever and whatever as long as it is all done inside the /swf/ folder. Folders will become categories in the trainer and under each will list all the SWF files in that folder. If you place SWF files in /swf/ without placing it into a folder, it will appear in the trainer under the category "Unsorted".

How do I add a SWF under the @Favorites category?
    Simply choose a SWF you want to have favorited, and right click it. Right clicking it again or right clicking it under @Favorites will remove it from @Favorites.

What are the small buttons on the top right corners?
    Hover over each of them and they will give you a description on what they do.

For the very top two, the button with the refresh icon will reconnect the game, and the button with an X will unload SWFs / cheats.
    For the middle/bottom two, the button with the refresh icon will refresh the list of SWFs, and the button with an X will unload SWFs / cheats.

[Media]

[How to use Cosmetic SWFs]
    [​IMG]
    For armors: gamefiles/classes/{GENDER}/{SWF}.swf (Example: gamefiles/classes/M/class-swot.swf | gamefiles/classes/F/class-swot.swf)
    Everything else: items/{TYPE}/{SWF}.swf (Example: items/axes/axe-destiny3.swf)

[Virus Scans]
    Lots of false detections marking it as Gen:Variant.Strictor meaning it's adware... it's not. Purely false detections. Most likely the reason is because the trainer itself grabs the latest game SWF from DragonFable's game page. (see here for definition of Gen:Variant.Strictor)
    Virus Scan 1
    Virus Scan 2

@Peenlord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.