Selling Rated Designs

Discussion in 'Design - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hey pees!!

What do you people think?

Speedart -

Let me know your thoughts and opinions about this. Also, Constructive feedback, which I did get a lot from this community, is appreciated a lot.

- Thanks,

- H$N

.;

I like it. The background however i liked more at around half the video. Sometimes less is more. None the less i liked how you kept adding small details to this design.

One comment however. I am curently not able to see these images on my 22 inch monitor and am watching it all on my small tv screen so the txt in the image (rated design - the others i can even read) are a bit small. What are the original sizes (pixel wise)?

Maybe you should enlarge them just a tiny bit?

Originally Posted by Zoefken

I like it. The background however i liked more at around half the video. Sometimes less is more. None the less i liked how you kept adding small details to this design.

One comment however. I am curently not able to see these images on my 22 inch monitor and am watching it all on my small tv screen so the txt in the image (rated design - the others i can even read) are a bit small. What are the original sizes (pixel wise)?

Maybe you should enlarge them just a tiny bit?

Thank you. Yea about the text, if I enlarge it, it will kinda ruin the whole composure of the banner as well as look bad. Original size of the banner can be found here Create or edit channel art - YouTube Help

Looks great

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.