Selling  Global  Rank 100+ Rank 180, former whale account, 18 NVs/NVAs, several limited time units.

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Angel Moore, 12/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel Moore

Angel Moore
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I am selling my FFBE account that I have had for 3 years. I've lost interest in the game and I hope someone else can find joy through my account.

If anyone is interested and wants more details regarding the account or to discuss payment please contact me through one of these sources:

Twitter: @chuuwonandonly
    Discord: angel~#7703

My current asking price is $400 and I can only accept payment via Visa Gift Card, preferably by emailing me a code you purchased online or buy giving me the card details if you bought a physical card.

I will also be requiring the service of a middleman due to my paranoia surrounding the legitimacy of these online transactions.

This account is linked to my Facebook so I will give you the information to my Facebook account in order for you to gain access to my account.

Again. PLEASE contact me through either of the two accounts I listed above, I won't be checking this site often so when you message me just ask about my PlayerUp posting about my FFBE account so I know where you are from!

Thanks and I look forward to chatting with interested buyers.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.