Selling  1-24 Hours Ramp s Clash Of Clans Base Building Service - Th9/10/11 - Anti 2/3

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Boosting | COC Powerleveling for Sale' started by Ramp是野獸, 2/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramp是野獸

Ramp是野獸
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BASE BUILDING SERVICE

GETTING STARTED

- No Login Info Required: A photo/photos of the base, traps and recommended clan castle troops will be sent to you after payment is sent so i do not require access to your account login info.

- Fresh bases: We only sell bases that are freshly built and up to date with the current game meta.

- Unique bases: Only you will have the bases you buy, we do not ever reuse/resell bases we have sold in the past. New bases are built daily to your needs by experienced base builders with years of experience in the TWC and CWL.

- Replacement Garauntee: If your base gets fresh tripled it will be replaced (terms and conditions apply).

- Custom bases: If you have a specefic type of base you want built for any townhall level or even engineered/.5 then we can do that no problem.

- Mod Tested: All bases are thoroughly mod tested by the base building team.

PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD

TH11 Anti 2 or 3 star
    /$15 per base

TH10 Anti 3 star
    /$15 per base

TH9 Anti 3 star
    /$10 per base

Discounts: We do have package deals available for 2+ 5+ 10+ 20+ layouts for you and your clan.

Payment: Paypal / Bitcoin

DELIVERY

• A photo/photos of the base, traps and the reccomended clan castle troops will be sent to you instantly after payment is sent.

• We do not build the base for you on your village we are just selling you a screenshot which we recommend you copy identical.

CONTACT ME

Line id: rampj1233

Discord id: rampj#3607

Email: [email protected]

Join our marketplace on DISCORD: Discord

Join our marketplace on LINE: add my line id above

ABOUT ME
    I have been selling Clash Of Clans accounts, cheap safe gems purchases, farm botting service, base building service, trophy pushing service for a few years now, with 0 negative feedback, my name is my brand and reputation is everthing in this business, basically anything to do with coc and i can sell it with the lifetime money back guarantee i offer on everything i sell. I started selling in the Buy/Sell/Trade group on GroupMe a few years ago and i still work with the same middlemen team today, we have expanded to LINE and Discord and have over 7k active members in our marketplaces and now we are making even bigger plans for the future.

Artboard 9 copia 3 — imgbb.com

YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OR A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.