Sold Ramp是野獸's Clash Of Clans Slow/fast Gem Loading Service - $37/41

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Gems | COC Gem for Sale' started by Ramp是野獸, 2/25/18.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramp是野獸

Ramp是野獸
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    GEMS PURCHASES

GETTING STARTED

- Supercell id: If you have linked your account to supercell id then only fast loading is available for you. If you play coc on a android device and it is linked to supercell id then yes i can load gems on it.

- iOS only: If your account is not linked to supercell id then i can only load gems on iOS not android. If our account

- Returning Clients: Will always get priority loading and moved to the front of the waiting list to be loaded faster.

- Warrenty: Im so confident your account will not get banned when purchasing gems from me i do offer a free replacement account and refund of gems which no one else does do from what i can see.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHOD & DELIVERY TIME

Slow Loading
    $37
    /14k gems
    Delivery time: 12-24 hours

Fast Loading
    $41
    /14k gems
    Delivery time: 20 mins loading guaranteed (if the loader is online and working)

Discounts: Discounts start at 3+ chests for new clients and we have great prices for 20+ chests. Also returning clients will always get a #, how much # depends on the cost of gems that day.

Payment: Paypal / Bitcoin

ABOUT ME

Line id: rampj1233

Discord id: rampj#3607

Email: [email protected]

Join our marketplace on DISCORD: Discord

Join our marketplace on LINE: add my line id above

About me
    I have been selling Clash Of Clans accounts, cheap safe gems purchases, farm botting service, base building service, trophy pushing service for a few years now, with 0 negative feedback, my name is my brand and reputation is everthing in this business, basically anything to do with coc and i can sell it with the lifetime money back guarantee i offer on everything i sell. I started selling in the Buy/Sell/Trade group on GroupMe a few years ago and worked my way up the ranks to be come admin/middleman and i still work with the same middlemen team today all these years later, we have expanded to LINE and Discord and have over 7k active members in our marketplaces and now we are making even bigger plans for the future.

Artboard 9 copia 3 — imgbb.com

YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OR A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED

#1 Ramp是野獸, 2/25/18
    Last edited: 2/25/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.