Sold Open to offers for my Eurydome account

Discussion in 'World War Rising Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jamie360Owen, 1/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie360Owen

Jamie360Owen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I’m selling my account as I don’t have time for the game anymore,

My account is CC level 17 but easy to upgrade from there, I’ve researched most of the stuff available up until now & have my hero at level 27(With over 50K stamina available for Syndicates) Any pack would cost you £19.99 maximum instead of the £99.99 everyone else is paying, 90% of buildings are at least level 16-17 with some at 18, It wouldn’t take long for a dedicated individual to take this 350K account to hit a million in less than a week, I just don’t have the time anymore,

The account is based in the Eurydome region where we just won the worlds first for event tank boss kill, So currently have a 10% ongoing boost to hero health(Not sure when it ends), Finally I’m a key member in the biggest alliance on this server & anyone who takes my place will keep their spot so would be protected, The account have plenty of resources & receives 90+ alliance gifts daily, I’ve lost count of all the items I’ve accumulated since I started playing & have hundreds & I mean hundreds of speed up tokens

If you have any questions regarding the account please let me know, Make me an offer & if it seems reasonable I will likely accept.

Thanks
    Jamie

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.